Last updated: 20th October, 2017..
The present general conditions of sale govern the sale of products presented on the www.amysdeco.co.uk website. They are concluded between the company SASU SPCS * and any natural or legal person wishing to make a purchase from the www.amysdeco.co.uk website, hereinafter referred to as "the customer".
The company as well as the Amy's deco websites will be hereinafter referred to as Amy's deco.
These general conditions of sale are subject to French law. Any order presumes the full and complete adhesion by the customer to these terms and conditions.
The company is registered with the trade and companies register in Vannes (56-France) under registration number B 841 063 605.
Amy's deco undertakes to provide the customer with a product that conforms to the description given on its website.
Amy's deco however, draws the customer's attention to the fact that colours may be subject to variations depending on the type of computer equipment used (screen colour management).
Prices are indicated in euros, all taxes included (VAT); French VAT in effect at the time of the order.
The invoiced price is the total final price, including the price of the items, as well as transport costs.
The customer has the possibility to order on line, on amysdeco.co.uk, following the steps that appear on line.
The system is designed to allow the customer to check each step of the order, identify any errors made during data entry and correct them before finally confirming the order. >The order will be definitively confirmed once the total payment is received.
Amy's deco reserves the right to refuse an order or to request a new confirmation from the customer, especially in the event of the following:
- Ordering more than 2 products
- Reasons related to supply
- Not receiving payment
- Other reasons under the regulations in force
In the event of an order being refused, Amy's deco will refund the sums collected and will inform the customer by whatever means available to them.
To complete your order, choose from 3 methods of payment
The ordered products are shipped to the address specified by the customer on their order.
If the address given by the customer has an error preventing products from being delivered, an additional cost will be charged to the customer for a new delivery.
Send back a product : Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Any unsatisfied customer can return their product and receive a refund.
In accordance with Articles L.221-18 et seq. of the Consumer Code, the statutory period of the right of withdrawal is fourteen clear days from receipt of the product.
The customer returning the product as part of the exercise of their rights of withdrawal, has the right to be refunded for the total price of products ordered and one-way delivery costs. The customer having exercised their rights to cancel can however opt for an exchange or be issued with a credit.
To exercise rights of withdrawal, the customer must contact Amy's deco by email email@example.com, or by phone at 07488 870613
Refunds will be made within 14 days after receipt of the returned product.
Only returns or exchanges of complete products (including accessories, instructions etc.) and in a perfect state of resale, (not soiled, damaged or worn).
The costs of returning goods remain the responsibility of the customer.
In the event of rights of withdrawal for only part of an order, only the price invoiced for the returned products will be refunded.
In the event of partial withdrawal of an order, the customer who would have benefited from free delivery due to exceeding a certain order value, at the time of the initial order, may be invoiced for delivery costs related to its effective order, if the latter fell below the free delivery threshold.
Orders are fulfilled as soon as possible within a maximum of 30 days from the day after the customer placed their order with Amy's deco, subject to stock availability.
In the event of a product not being available after placing the order, the customer will be informed by email and/or phone of the options available to them including that of cancelling their order.
If the debit occurred at the time of being informed about the product not being available, Amy's deco will refund the customer as soon as possible by cheque or bank transfer within a maximum period of 30 days. This will be from the time of being informed that the product initially ordered is not available.
Our products are guaranteed for 2 years from the date the product is delivered.
For all enquiries concerning product warranty, the customer must contact Amy's deco by email or by phone.
Amy's deco will indicate the procedure to be followed.
Excluded from the warranty::
- Any product damaged due to external events not attributable to Amy's deco, due to non-compliant wear and tear, installation and usage, or negligence by the customer.
- Degradations due to the product being installed outdoors (e.g. sun discolouration).
- Any product modified, repaired, integrated or added by the customer will not be covered under warranty.
- Defects not noticed at the time of delivering the product (scratches etc.) cannot be covered under the warranty if they are not signalled, by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 2 days following the delivery.
A problem of delivery and/or product breakage and/or missing parts does not qualify an order to be cancelled if Amy's deco is able to provide a solution within 90 days. Beyond this, the customer can claim a refund for their order.
All elements of the Amy's deco website, such as models, photographs and text are protected by copyright and the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code.
Any reproduction of the Amy's deco catalogue or its elements, be it total or partial is strictly prohibited. Any malpractice will be prosecuted.
Amy's deco cannot be held liable:
- If, despite all the precautions taken, if one or more product photographs on its website were under query to their true likeness (light, colour range etc.). These photographs are not contractual. They are a part of the product presentation.
- For damage of any kind, whether material or immaterial or bodily, that could result from the misuse or installation of products marketed.
- For damage of any kind, whether material or immaterial or bodily, that could result from a breakage or a products falling, due to wear and tear or a defect of the latter (including fastening systems on certain products) It is recommended to secure all products and to install them so that if a product falls it does not cause any damage, material, immaterial or bodily.
- For non-performance of this contract due to events beyond its control defined as cases of force majeure, disruption, total or partial strikes (including postal services and means of transport and/or communications), floods, fires, accidents, administrative decisions, wars, natural disasters and riots.
- For the inconvenience and damage related to the use of the Internet, such as a breakdown in the service, the presence of computer viruses and external intrusions.
In all circumstances, the total amount of money that Amy's deco could be required to pay to the customer, for whatever reason, is, by mutual agreement, limited to the amounts actually collected by Amy's deco under this contract. And since the date of the event giving rise to their liability, and whatever the legal basis of the claim and the procedure used for it to succeed.
Protests or disputes will always be treated with careful consideration.
In the event of a dispute, the customer should contact Amy's deco to find an amicable solution, before any legal action is taken. The time taken to find an amicable solution does not interrupt the warranty period.
These general conditions of sale are subject to French law. In the event of a dispute, they will be heard at the competent court: RCS à Vannes - FRANCE.
The present general conditions of sale are valid throughout the duration of services being offered on line by Amy's deco.
If one of the clauses of the present conditions were to change, or to be considered as null and void as a result of a change of legislation, regulation or judicial decision, the other clauses within these general conditions of sale will remain valid.
The current version was updated on 10 th June, 2016.
Any unilateral changes to the general conditions of sale that would have occurred after the conclusion of the sales contract will not be disputed by the customer.
Each order on Amy's deco requires collecting personal data from the customer, in particular their email address, by which the customer receives an order confirmation. This personal data is only used in transactions and offers from Amy's deco. Amy's deco does not intend to assign or share this data with third parties.
In accordance with law N ° 78-17 January 6, 1978 amended by Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the customer has at any time the right to access, oppose and rectify nominative data concerning them. To exercise this right, the customer must send their request, either by email to email@example.com, or by post to the following address: SASU SPCS - Amy's deco, 15 Impasse Poulmenach, 56370 SARZEAU, France. They must state their email address, surname, first names and postal address.
Nominative data processing carried out by Amy's deco has been declared to the CNIL under number 1311601.